Sunday, September 25, 2011

On the Move: Take THAT Spina Bifida!

Guess who decided to move just a few days before we put heavy casts on her legs!?!! And she did it when Mommy wasn't home, the little booger. I can barely watch this without crying my eyes out.

I wish I could describe the overwhelming sense of gratitude my heart feels, but words could never do it justice. I am so very, very proud of our rock star, and I am so very, very thankful for a God who answers my prayers.

I'll let the video say the rest.



"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."
Romans 12:12

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Look at her go! She did that like it was no big deal! Whoohoo!

Katie said...

Yeah baby! I've got tears too Lisa. So proud of her.

Jodi said...

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Brooklyn Hope, you little studmuffin!! There is just no stopping that girl... LOVE IT. I am just so happy happy happy!!! That video just RADIATES the Glory of God!!!

(fun to hear those little girlie voices in your house with Mark May and Lou Holts in the background... sounds of complete familiarity to me!)