Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Enough

I sit here doing bills, and I wish 
there was more.

Yet I know

there should be less.

I hate this part of life. I wish
it all could be swept under the rug and forgotten so we could just

enjoy.

But would I enjoy? Or would I too take that for granted?

There is so much I want for us, 
for this world.

Yet there never seems to be enough.

But maybe,
maybe 

there is.


Linking up to Just Write (and inspired by the ever-beautiful Stephanie.)


"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"
Matthew 6:26 

3 comments:

mom said...

I love you. I was just now singing along with Chris Tomlin 'Enough' :-)

Olivia said...

Yes, I feel this too. But this always is enough, amazing.

NLS 1993 said...

Yes. Me too.