Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Vote for Kendall B!


Okay, so I did a photo contest for Emma when she was a baby (and she won!), so I have to do the same for Kendall. If she wins, she'll get $1000 and the title of Chicagoland's Most Huggable Baby!!!

You can vote here starting today at 12pm:
http://www.wlit.com/pages/baby2008.html

Kendall is one of the last photos under "K". And your vote doesn't count until you click on the link in your email address. That "verifies" it.

Voting is all this week. The polling system only allows one vote per email address, per day. (Voting ends every day at 11pm and new polling begins at 12am.)

If Kendall is chosen as a semi-finalist, I'll need ya'll to vote again, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. For now, we'd appreciate even just one vote from you if you have the time. (Or four or five or six votes...)

4 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh HOW fun! I'll be voting!

Steph

jen e. said...

I fwd'd the email to everyone I could think of! Gooooo Kendall!!! XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

No doubt in my mind ...she will win!! What a precious photo.
Aunt Helene

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Off to vote!