Monday, February 28, 2011

In Case You Were Wondering...

Somebody is doing just great and is back to her happy self. As her Grandma says, "The sparkle is back!"

I'll post an update after Tuesday's MRI and fill ya'll in on the details of what's been going on with our little rock star. I know I've been a little vague, but it has been a bit of a roller coaster ride.

But we're not too worried these days. Right now, we are just appreciating and totally enjoying all the smiles and giggles.

Don't you just want to snuggle her??!!!
IMG_4848

7 comments:

Kroosreads said...

Sooo cute! Definitely keeping all of you in our prayers!!

auntie jenni said...

I do, I do! Such a cute pic! She looks so much like her big sister Emma here too, holy cow! Todd said, "its that Bonnema look", lol! XOXO

Katie said...

Adorable! I love her bright blue eyes!

Jodi said...

Yes please. If you could "beam her up" to Houston for some snuggling, that would be PERFECT. :)

Anonymous said...

I really wish you had not named your daughter "Brooklyn".

Gretchen said...

She is precious and beautiful!

Praying the roller coaster levels out for a bit for you!

Hilary said...

So glad she's got her smile back! :)