Thursday, March 06, 2008

Let's Talk About It: Time

Emma's concept of time is a little off, but totally adorable. A few examples of her "units of time"...

  • "Mom, let's go play for a-couple-whiles."

  • "I'll go get it in a second-minute."

  • "I just want to play with my peoples for a couple days!"

    That last one, I might add, is pretty darn close to the truth...
  • 4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Oh yes it is! I can vouch for you on that one. Oh how 'Lil Miss Emma LOVES her peoples! If grandma & grandpa T only knew how much we ALL play with their Christmas present. :)
    Love these posts btw...always make me LOL.

    Melissa said...

    Her peoples? Thats too funny!

    kkoois said...

    ha! that's cute. i love how kids get things like that mixed up. love the "for a-couple-while."

    Carol said...

    too funny! I think I'll use the second-minute one as I waitress! "I'll be with you in a second-minute!"