Friday, January 09, 2009

Foto Friday: Beyond Fashion...

Gotta love a little drama in the headline! (Sorry, too much coffee this morning.)

Anyway, before you faint because there have been TWO posts in the last 24 hours, don't get used to it.

However, I have decided to change Fashion Friday to Foto Friday (a direct steal from my friend Cara who is on an extended blogging hiatas) because frankly, there was too much pressure. The reality is we are lucky to get dressed at all around here, let alone in something that might be considered uber stylish. The goal these days is to get all the stains removed and to keep up with the never-ending laundry pile.

The good news is I still do snap what I consider some post-worthy shots, but I don't always have time to write a blurb to go with them. Now I can just post them with a headline. That I can do.

So here is the first one, an ode to Grandpa -- the King himself -- posing with his pretty princesses.

IMG_0385

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, you should read my post today:) We're trying to go from not getting dressed everyday to getting dressed. Anyway, that's a cute photo!!

Butterfly Mama said...

So sweet! Here ya, we are SO lucky to get dressed around her too!

Heidi

Sherri said...

That is precious!!!