Monday, September 03, 2007

These are a few of her favorite things...

For the record, here are a few of Emma's current favorites, most of which are slowly driving me insane. Yet, there's nothing like that smile and squeal any time she is able to experience any one of them. I just keep telling myself that there will be new favorites soon. Right???


  • Favorite saying: "Daddy/Mommy, what 'cha doooooin'?"

  • Favorite song: Down in My Heart (sung by Bob and Larry of course!)

  • Favorite shoes: hot pink Crocs (still...)

  • Favorite book: Sophie and Sam (a.k.a. "Sophie and Sam: When to Say 'Yes' and When to Say 'No'") We must read this at every potty break and before nap and bed time. She especially likes the stories about Lola and Lucy.




  • Favorite food: watermelon (even though she seems to get a rash around her mouth every time she eats it, so we're taking a break.)

  • Favorite toy: Smooshy (a pink 'beanie' bear that she has suddenly grown very fond of, even though she's had it since she was born.) Of course, she still loves Minnie and baby!

  • Favorite thing to do: it's a 3-way tie between jumping up and down like a nut ball; going to the park; and "checking e-mail," which is really looking up Mickey or Elmo on the computer. Why oh why did I ever introduce her to this???
  • 5 comments:

    Glass Half Full said...

    Veggie Tales Sing-A-Longs are a favorite here too.

    Lori

    Anonymous said...

    I've just been writing down some of Rose's favourites in a journal for her - ones of those things I've been meaning to do for the longest time.

    She likes to request "Play 'puter Elmo" too - the ABC Keyboard-o-rama game. :)

    Mommy Brain said...

    I love how you say they are driving you insane! That is so true! It's good that your writing this down because you forget before you know it.

    Anonymous said...

    How cute! I love the "Whatchya doin?" and "checking email"...Emma you are priceless! You are going to make a great big siter! Love you!

    Anonymous said...

    Favorite things are so cute, for the first week, eh? I love the checking emails.

    I've been trying to avoid using such terms b/c I knew it would become a favorite here as well. I thought I did OK until he woke up from a nap and said "no MY emails!"