Friday, October 03, 2008

Fashion Friday: K is for Klimbing

IMG_6332

Okay, so I am taking some creative license here, but as of right now, I can't think of a more fitting title.

Miss Kendall is quite the climber. She gets into EVERYTHING. Emma has always been curious, but as long as it was off the floor, I was safe. Not the case with Miss Monkey. Hence, the huge gash down the middle of her forehead.

Although to be fair, that actually happened on the way to climbing. As I tried to stop her from climbing Emma's wooden stool for the billionth time, she ran away from me (an often occurrence, even at 11 months!) and tripped on a rug. She fell right into the corner of the stool, leaving a huge goose-egg that scared me half to death. But after ice and lots of crying, she was good to go.

This little peanut constantly has some sort of bruising on her head, butt, and legs at all times. Seriously.

So much for my relaxed second child. :)

2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I love her shirt!

Steph

kkoois said...

cute picture!! love the drool! elise was the same way - wore a bib until about last week...

we have the same table but in the darker finish! and the coffee table, and the end table, and the bookcase that goes with it all.