Friday, October 27, 2006

Fashion Friday: A Change of Pace

Some of you may think this outfit is boring, but I beg to differ. The main reason I like it is because the colors are unexpected -- a nice change from the normal pink you often see our little lady wearing. And trust me, we needed some sunshine today. (It's been one of those weeks!)

And what girl doesn't need a pair of nice-fitting black pants? These particular black pants have an extremely cute detail. You can't really see it in the pix (which are getting harder and harder to snap these days!), but there is a thick white stripe and button that run along the rim of each pocket. A hidden surprise that makes them truly stylish.

Hope you all have a great weekend -- full of nice surprises!

IMG_2823

IMG_2812

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So so fashionable, sweet Emma! :)

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh yes- and I love the hairstyle, too!

Anonymous said...

Nothing about Emma is ever boring! She looks adorable, as always! You know me tho...I love bright colors! Plus, the neon is very fashionable (the 80's are back you know), you could have borrowed that last weekend, Lis! Lol! ;) Hope she is feeling better and all of your nights are getting better! Love you all!

i am not said...

LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Wanna know something funny? I just bought a pair of black fleece pants at Costco. What are the odds?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Black is never boring and even if it was, Emma can always spice anything up. Her hair is really coming in, I love her widows peak.